Springwell Village Residents Association was formed in 1975 to help maintain our village and safeguard its future.
Our main aims and objectives are:-
- to promote the well-being of Springwell Village residents by planning, action and careful maintenance
- to involve the community in environmental protection matters and seek to improve other services in the area
- to maintain the distinctive identity of Springwell Village and the envelope of greenbelt
- to represent the views of all residents to appropriate authorities and outside bodies
- to raise awareness in people, particularly the young, of the need to care for, and improve all aspects of village life by personal voluntary service and community involvement
- to influence and make a valuable contribution to the future planning of the village
Angela Templeman Chair
Michele Johnson Vice Chair
Pauline Cooper/Lesley Pickup Joint Secretaries
George Martin Treasurer
Elected Members: Helen Fife, Steve Thomas, Christine Brown, Dennis Lambton, Maureen Lambton.