Springwell Residents Meeting 19/02/19
06/01/19 – Theft from Motor vehicle (Wordsworth Avenue) – Ip left car unlocked, Messy search made and doors left open, nothing taken.
08/01/19 – Two male intruders (Natural stone Quarries) – Two males sighted by security walking through Quarry – No offences
12/01/19 – Common assault between two know parties (Heugh Hill)
12/01/19 – Damage to window (Red Bungalows) – Rear kitchen window smashed believed to be caused by youths on back field. No identification/ No one seen commit offence
22/01/19 – Incomplete 999 (Telephone kiosk outside The Guide post) No one identified/ possible prank call by youths. No one in vicinity on police attendance (myself and Susan)
25/01/19 – Abandoned Vehicle (Peareth Hall Road ) Found motor vehicle uplifted and recovered related to a theft from Houghton area.
11/02/19 – Complaint Re Drivers – Uplands Way – Two vehicles racing through the village, No VRMs ( Silver Fiesta/ Black Seat Ibiza )
• There has been no reports of youth Related anti-Social behaviour in this period, However, that’s not to say there hasn’t been any.
• Area of the Platform/ Lines to still be monitored at weekends for Disorder.
• Please Make sure all vehicles are locked at all times when not in use. It is easy for a thief to access if they are unlocked!! Make sure any valuables are not left in vehicle overnight.
• I will be holding an Engagement Stall in The Galleries shopping Centre on the 15th March 2019 1000hrs-1200hrs. Should any residents have any issues or concerns please feel free to pop and speak to me directly.
• Please report any non -emergency incidents in the usual manner via 101.